Sashless Windows provide uninterrupted views without the need for aluminium material around the glass while also allowing much needed natural airflow. Sashless windows are a double hung system that feature two moving panes of counterbalanced glass, without the need for an aluminium sash frame surrounding the glass. The Sashless Windows unique design, provides the uninterrupted views while also providing great natural ventilation through a 50% window opening space.
Our Prestige Sashless Window features a 100mm frame providing superior strength and rigidity. It also includes high quality keyed locks as standard and optional screen options fitted to the outside over the opening portion of window.
They come in 3 different styles
- Vertical Double Hung Windows utilize a counter balance system to effortlessly slide open and close vertically with one easy motion. They provide uninterrupted views while also allowing natural airflow through the top and bottom of the window. Available in two pane variants.
- Horizontal Sliding Windows utilize a roller system to effortlessly slide open and close horizontally with one easy motion. They provide uninterrupted views while also allowing natural airflow through one or two sides of the window. Available in two and three pane variants.
- Servery Double Hung Windows utilize a weight balance system to effortlessly slide open and close vertically with one easy motion. They provide uninterrupted views while also providing the practicality of a servery design. Available in two pane variants.
Finally you will be happy to know that all of our Sashless Windows are custom built to your particular need.
Sashless Windows Features
- Commercial grade hardware components, for years of trouble-free service
- Smooth counterbalanced system for comfortable operations
- Employs the ‘T’ sash, with anti-intruder blocking barrier
- High-Security locking with the option to lock the window open at 100mm vent
- Optional no sill for commercial applications
- Sashless windows come in multiple configurations and are single-glazed, with a double-glazed option available.
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials