Due to the Commercial Hinged Doors modern design they can be used in a variety of different applications like shops, commercial buildings, or designer home. Commercial Hinged Doors combine the stylish look of a timber door with the benefits of high strength aluminium of low maintenance and durability.
Featuring a strong 50mm sash and stainless steel hardware, these doors are the top of the range. We utilizing a 100 x 45mm frame for superior strength . The door has the ability to swing in or out and has a sill that can be fit to meet a variety of applications.
In addition, the door comes with a range of various door handles in either stainless steel or painted aluminium and locks to suit every application. Furthermore the Commercial Hinged Doors can also fit Door Closers , Electric Strikes and even Keyless Entry Locks.
Commercial Hinged Doors Features
- Available in 100mm aluminium frame
- High strength 50mm door sash
- Single or Double doors are available
- Ability to swing in or swing out
- Sleek and modern finish courtesy of concealed fixings
- Includes a vast range of configurations when combined with side lites, hi lites or other windows
- Range of Stainless Steel or Powdercoated Black Handle options to suit Aluminium Doors
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Range of Door Lock options to suit Aluminium Doors (including keyless entry)
- Additional screen track to support fly / safety or Invisi-Guard fitted to the outside
- Optional low profile sill for pedestrian and wheel chair access
- Double Glazing is also possible with these doors
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts