Louvre Windows are a popular choice that suit the south east queensland and northern new south wales climates. The blades can be adjusted to the preferred degree to allow the right amount of air flow. Ideal window for the sub-tropical climate as it captures the nice breeze and cools down the home. Smart draining allows for water to drain from blades to the outside of the house, when the windows are fully open. Alternatively when closed, they seal tight to keep wind and water out.
Our Louvre Windows consists of UV Stabilised state-of-the-art plastic clips and handles that come in a range of colours. Furthermore the windows can be easily screened on the outside with either insect or security screens for added protection.
They can also be utilised by placing them up high to draw out the hot summer air and cool down the home naturally. For this scenario the product can be upgraded to a ring pull handle and opened with a map rod or upgraded to automatic hardware that you can control the window via a wall switch or remote.
Louvre Windows Features
- Maximum natural air flow when fully open
- Smart design to allow water to drain from blades to the outside of the house when fully open
- Ability to easily clean both sides of the window from inside your home
- Easy opening with lever handle and optional ring pull handle for those hard to reach places
- Ability to automate for those hard to reach areas
- Available in either 102mm or 152mm blades
- Multiple blade options including glass and aluminium
- Variety of window style configurations when combined with Fixed Windows
- Integrated screen track to support fly , safety or supascreens to the inside
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials