Awning Windows are an excellent choice when you want to reduce the amount of aluminium and maximise the amount of visible glass but still require ventilation. With its strong 100mm frame and top hinged design, the Awning Window can be left open all year round including during light rain. They can also be combined with Fixed Windows to provide a unique look that suits your home’s needs.
With their full joint sealing and no exposed drain holes they provide superior weatherproofing performance and make them an ideal choice in high noise areas. For improved performance energy or acoustic performance this window can be upgraded to having double glazing.
The Awning window utilizes a stainless steel chain winder mechanism as standard for easy operation while also giving the ability to screen the window from the inside. For oversize windows or in high wind locations, a twin chain winder is available that provides greater easy operation of larger sashes. Alternatively the window can be manufactured with stays and cam handles however screening solutions are limited to retractable solutions.
Awning Windows Features
- Superior strength with robust 100mm frames
- Provides natural airflow throughout the year (including during light rain) courtesy of the window’s top hinged design
- Continuous top hinge design for added strength
- Folding key lockable, stainless steel chain winder for added security
- Alternative traditional stays and cam handles available on request
- Full joint sealing for superior weatherproofing performance
- Integrated screen track to support fly , safety or Invisi-Guard to the inside
- Variety of window style configurations when combined with Fixed Windows
- Awning Windows are able to be Double Glazed
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials