The Double Hung Windows are a highly veristial product that can fit many different spaces while also providing a high degree of airflow. They provide multiple ventilation options, allowing air to be directed through the top, bottom or both together. The Double Hung Windows are also available as a single hung window by having either the top or bottom panel fixed. They are pedestrian friendly as the sashes operate and are contained within the window frame. They can also be combined with Fixed Windows to provide a unique look that suits your home’s needs.
With its 52mm wide frame and superior weather proof seals, our double windows will perform to majority of applications. It also includes keyed locks as standard and optional screen options fitted to the outside over the entire window. They are well suited to all architectural styles and with their flexible design makes them perfect for all types of rooms.
The Double Hung Windows are easy to operate thanks to carefully engineered spring balances, ensuring that any member of the family can operate them. The windows can be easily adjusted with a turn of screw on the friction feet.
- Spring operated sashes
- Engineered sash balances for trouble free operation
- Maximise ventilation into smaller spaces due to the double hung design
- Airflow can be easily controlled through the top, bottom, or both sashes
- Sashes operate and are contained within the window frame
- Keyed locks as standard
- Superior weather proofing with high quality seals to keep the weather out
- Integrated screen track to support fly , safety or supascreens fitted to the inside
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials