The Residential Stacker Doors are a modern take on a classic and is well suited to meet the needs of most architectural styles. In addition, they are very practical solutions as the don’t intrude inside or outside of the building. They are very easy to slide open with their high performance roller system.
Our Residential Stacker Doors feature a high strength 20mm door sash and high performance roller system to provide a smooth operation. Firstly, they can be configured in numerous panel combinations and can be stacked back all to one end or opening from the centre. Secondly, a corner stacking corner can over come those unusual room shapes. Thirdly, why not make a statement with a cavity stacking door. Finally where disable access is required, we have a low profile sill essential to prevent trip hazards. Moreover, these doors can be custom built to your particular needs or wants.
In conclusion, they are good option for opening up a room to the outdoors while also having the ability to add screens. In other words, with the added feature of a built in track, screening is simple. Feel safe by utilizing security screens or just stop those annoying flies with flyscreens.
Stacker Doors Features
- Available in 140mm or 166mm aluminium frame
- Sump sill for extreme weather conditions
- High performance roller system ensures smooth sliding action that can be adjusted with ease
- High quality seals for improved weather proofing performance
- Handle includes a mortice lock for superior security
- Conveniently located key cylinders allow for easy operation
- Corner and cavity stacker configurations allow for the creation of luxury indoor/outdoor spaces
- Optional low profile sill for pedestrian and wheel chair access
- Integrated screen track to support fly / safety or supascreens fitted to the outside
- Kid-friendly design with no exposed sharp edges or finger traps
- They include the ability to be upgraded to Double Glazing
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials