The Residential Sliding Doors offer both high functionality and durability. Sliding Doors are the most practical door solution as they operate on a roller system for ease of use and also have the ability to be easily screened. It features a built in track to the outside making screening simple, regardless if it is flyscreeens or security.
They can be configured as single sliders or as biparting doors depending on the room layout. When opened the opening space is 50% of the total door width while also allowing you to maximise your view and providing natural light into any room in your home.
Our Residential Sliding Doors feature a high strength 20mm door sash and high performance roller system to provide a smooth operation. If you are looking to make a statement or have an unusual room space then why not consider a corner door or cavity sliding door? We also have the ability to have a low profile sill these doors can be used for disabled access applications.
- Available in 80mm or 100mm aluminium frame
- Sump sill for extreme weather conditions
- High performance roller system ensures smooth sliding action
- High quality seals for improved weather proofing performance
- Handle includes a mortice lock for superior security
- Conveniently located key cylinders allow for easy operation
- Corner configurations allow for the creation of luxury indoor/outdoor spaces
- Optional low profile sill for pedestrian and wheel chair access
- Integrated screen track to support fly / safety or supascreens fitted to the outside
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials