The Prestige Sliding Windows are an upgrade on the classic and is well suited to meet the needs of most architectural styles. Our Prestige Sliding Window provides the ability to have larger panels then the standard residential sliding window and also have more configuration options including stacking windows. When open they can maximise your view and providing natural light into any room in your home. Primarily suited to up-market homes, 3 storey walk ups and hi rises due to their high performance and also solid frame.
Our Prestige Sliding Window features a 100mm frame providing superior strength and rigidity over the residential version. It also includes high quality keyed locks as standard and optional screen options fitted to the outside over the opening portion of window as either a fixed or sliding screens.
However what makes the Prestige Sliding Window standout from the traditional residential version is its operation. With a high strength 20mm window sash and high performance roller system the sashes glide with ease, ensuring that any member of the family can operate them.
Finally you will be happy to know that all of our Prestige Sliding Windows are custom built to your particular need.
Prestige Sliding Windows Features
- Effortless rolling due to its Euro track roller system
- Superior strength with robust 67mm, 100mm or 166mm aluminium frame width
- Sump sill for extreme weather conditions
- Stylish, high quality hardware that’s functional and aesthetically pleasing
- Handle includes a mortice lock for superior security
- Conveniently located key cylinders allow for easy operation
- High quality seals for improved weather proofing performance
- Sashes operate and are contained within the window frame
- Integrated screen track to support fly , safety or supascreens fitted to the inside
- Variety of window style configurations when combined with Fixed Windows
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials