The Double Hung Windows are a highly versatile product that can fit many different spaces while also providing a high degree of airflow. They provide multiple ventilation options, allowing air to be directed through the top, bottom or both sashes. The Double Hung Windows are also available as a single hung window by having either the top or bottom panel fixed. They are pedestrian friendly as the sashes operate and are contained within the window frame. They can also be combined with Fixed Windows to provide a unique look that suits your home’s needs.
Our Prestige Double Hung Window features a 100mm frame providing superior strength and rigidity over the residentail version. It also includes high quality keyed locks as standard and optional screen options fitted to the outside over the entire window.
However what makes the Prestige Double Hung Window standout from the traditional residential verion is its operation. With stabilising roller and multi-spring balance system the sashes glide with ease, ensuring that any member of the family can operate them.
Finally you will be happy to know that all of our Double Hung Windows are custom built to your particular need.
- Superior strength with robust 100mm frames
- Easy to operate due to multi-spring balance system and unique stabilising roller system
- Maximise ventilation into smaller spaces due to the double hung design
- Airflow can be easily controlled through the top, bottom, or both sashes
- Sashes operate and are contained within the window frame
- Stylish, high quality hardware that’s functional and aesthetically pleasing
- Integrated screen track to support fly , safety or supascreens to the outside
- Variety of window style configurations when combined with Fixed Windows
- Prestige Double Hung Windows are able to be Double Glazed
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials