Bifold Windows are the perfect choice for entertainment areas, they offer the option of opening up some or all of a room to the outdoors. Feature them as a servery window, or use them as a standalone statement. For commercial premises like shops, restaurants and offices that require no trip hazards, a flat low profile sill can be used. In addition, if wide open spaces is what you are looking for in a window then Bifold Windows are the right choice for you.
Our Bifold Windows are commercial grade with high strength 50mm window sash and top hung system to provide a smooth operation. They also feature stainless steel hinges and a superior concealed locking system for clean, contemporary look.
The main advantage they have over traditional windows is that you can open the window all the way. Making them a great choice for kitchen servery windows. Furthermore, it is recommended that you stick to an even number of panels, this way you can control the window from the inside. On the other hand, odd number of panels requires you to latch back the first panel to prevent it from moving in the breeze.
Finally you will be happy to know that all of our Bifold Windows are custom built to your particular need.
Bifold Windows Features
- Maximises natural airflow with wide openings
- Available in 100mm aluminium frame
- Top Hung Bifold Window System
- High strength 50mm commercial window sash
- Unique roller adjustment feature for smooth, trouble free operation
- Concealed locking system for a clean, contemporary look
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Ability to swing in, swing out, stack to one side or both sides
- Able to screen utilizing a retractable flyscreen to the inside
- Bifold Windows are able to be Double Glazed
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials