Our Prestige Stacker Doors features heavy-duty, high performance, stylish design that suits many architectural styles. They are a great option when you want to maximise glass but also able to open a room up to the outdoors. Our Prestige Stacker Doors provides the ability to have larger panels then the standard residential stacker doors, as well as more hardware options. If you are looking for doors with more glass and less alumnium interrupting your view, then check out the our Prestige Stacker Doors.
They are top of the range, commercial grade stacker doors with high strength 40mm door sash and they utilize a high performance roller system with standard 4 rollers per door sash or 8 rollers per door sash for large heavy panels so they slide beautifully. Primarily suited to up-market homes, 3 storey walk ups and hi rises due to their high performance, high strength frame and improved weather proofing performance. We also have the ability to have a flat low profile sill on these doors to elimiate trip hazards where required.
Each stacker door includes a painted metal handle with mortice lock as standard or upgrade to stainless steel pull handle and flush pull to the outside for the upmarket look and feel.
- Available in 150mm, 200mm or 250mm aluminium frame
- High strength 40mm commercial door sash
- High performance roller system (double and quad rollers each end) ensures smooth sliding action
- High quality seals for improved weather proofing performance
- Handle includes a mortice lock for superior security
- Optional Handle upgrade to stainless steel pull handle
- Conveniently located key cylinders allow for easy operation
- Corner and cavity configurations allow for the creation of luxury indoor/outdoor spaces
- Optional low profile sill for pedestrian and wheel chair access
- Additional screen track to support fly / safety or supascreens fitted to the outside
- Stacker Doors are able to be Double Glazed
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials