The Residential Sliding Doors offer both high functionality and durability. Sliding Doors are the most practical door solution as they operate on a roller system for ease of use and also have the ability to be easily screened. It features a built in track to the outside making screening simple, regardless if it is flyscreeens or security. They are considered a classic and are well suited to meet the needs of most architectural styles.
They can be configured as single sliders or as centre opening biparting doors depending on the room layout. When opened the opening space is 50% of the total door width while also allowing you to maximise your view and providing natural light into any room in your home.
Our Residential Sliding Doors feature a high strength 20mm door sash and high performance roller system to provide a smooth operation. If you are looking to make a statement or have an unusual room space then why not consider a corner door or cavity sliding door? For disabled access applications, these doors have the ability to have low profile sills to prevent trip hazards.
Sliding Doors Features
- Available in 80mm or 100mm aluminium frame
- Sump sill for extreme weather conditions
- High performance roller system ensures smooth sliding action which can be adjusted with ease
- High quality seals for improved weather proofing performance
- Handle includes a mortice lock for superior security
- Conveniently located key cylinders allow for easy operation
- Corner configurations allow for the creation of luxury indoor/outdoor spaces
- Optional low profile sill for pedestrian and wheel chair access
- Integrated screen track to support fly / safety or Invisi-Guard fitted to the outside
- Kid-friendly design with no exposed sharp edges or finger traps
- Enhanced acoustic and thermal performance
- They include the ability to be upgraded to Double Glazing
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials