Our Residential Hinged Doors offer modern design that allow them to be used in a variety of different applications in your home like laundry doors, french doors and entry doors. Hinged Doors combine the stylish look of a timber door with the benefits of aluminium of low maintenance, strength and durability, the perfect combination.
Aluminium Hinged Doors are a great alternative to traditional timber doors as they feature a strong 40mm sash and stainless steel hardware and designed to last. The door comes with a stainless steel or painted handles and dead lock to suit each application. Whether the door swings inside or out, the door sill has been designed to meet a water rating of 150pa and above. The doors can be screened with your choice of flyscreens or security screens however they need to swing opposite way to the glass doors. We also have the ability to have a low profile sill on these doors so that they can be used for disabled access applications.
This product can be combined with either Fixed, Double Hungs or Louvre Windows beside as one whole unit. This options provides much needed ventalition while also being able to be used as a walkway.
Hinged Doors Features
- Single or Double doors are available
- Ability to swing in or swing out
- High quality seals for improved weather proofing performance
- Stainless Steel or Painted Metal Handle with a Mortice Lock for superior security
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Variety of configurations when combined with side lites, hi lites or other windows
- Additional screen track to support fly / safety or Invisi-Guard fitted to the outside
- Optional low profile sill for pedestrian and wheel chair access
- HInged Doors are able to be Double Glazed
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials