Bifold doors are the perfect choice for entertainment areas as they are a great way to open up a room to the outdoors. They are perfectly suited to the key areas thanks to fully opening doors that maximize the space and create a bold statement. If wide open spaces is what you are looking for in a door then Bifold Doors are the right choice.
Our Bifold Doors are commercial grade with high strength 50mm door sash and top hung system to provide a smooth operation. They can be made as a corner door for those unusual shaped rooms or just to create a feature. The comes standard with a 300pa water rated door sill, with the ability to have a flat low profile doors sill for use in commercial premises like shops, restaurants and offices.
Since Bifold Doors primarily stack to the outside, it is importance to consider how much room the panels will take up. The other important consideration is if you require access from the outside? For odd number paneled Bifold Doors, you get what we call a lead panel. With this lead panel works like a hinged door that allows you to walk through the door without the need to open the entire door. Giving you the ability to access from the outside by the lever handle.
Worried about flies and mosquitoes? Not to worry as this door can be fitted with a retractable flyscreen which mounts at one end of the door and is pulled across. In addition, when the screen is open it rolls up into a cassette to hide away from sight, providing a clean, contemporary look.
Finally you will be happy to know that all of our Bifold Doors are custom built to your particular need.
Bifold Doors Features
- Top Hung Bifold Door System
- High strength 50mm commercial door sash
- Unique roller adjustment feature for smooth, trouble free operation
- Concealed locking system for a clean, contemporary look
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Ability to swing in, swing out, stack to one side or both sides
- Corner configurations allow for the creation of luxury indoor/outdoor spaces (pending building strucutre)
- Low Profile Sill for Commercial applications
- Able to screen utilizing a retractable flyscreen to the inside
- Tested to Australian standards
- 1 year warranty on moving parts
- 6 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials